Schedule and current special measures
**Please note that the teashop will be closed from August 1st to August 15th 2021 during our summer holidays (the online shop will continue to be operational during this period)
MONDAY to FRIDAY: 10 AM to 6 PM
SATURDAY: 10 AM to 5 PM
We welcome you as always in our shop for the sale of our products on site.
If you prefer to pick up your order in store (or curbside), simply choose this option as your shipping method when finalizing your purchases online (just before the payment step). We will prepare your order as soon as possible and we will contact you as soon as everything is ready. You can also call us at 819-205-1830 to place a phone order if you prefer. (leave your name and number to reach you if you come across our answering machine, we will call you back as soon as possible :))
PLEASE NOTE WHEN VISITING US AT THE TEASHOP
To ensure the health and safety of our customers and our team, please respect these special measures during your visit to our shop.
Please do not enter the shop if you experience any symptoms of fever, cough, loss of taste and / or smell or any other symptom related to Covid-19.
FACE MASK IS MANDATORY AT ALL TIME.
- The sale of loose-leaf teas and herbal teas as well as teaware and brewing accessories is available in-store. The table service and tea workshops are temporarily suspended until further notice.
- To-go cups service is available.
- Please note that debit and credit card payments are preferred in the actual circumstances.
- The maximum number of people in the shop is limited to three (3) customers at a time, one person at each counter and another in the waiting area (on the right when entering).
- If a queue is necessary, do not block entry / exit at the door and use the sidewalk instead (respecting the distance of 2m both inside and outside)
- To give everyone a chance during a visit to our store, it is necessary to make your purchases within a respectful time limit in the event of greater crowds. Ordering online and choose store pickup is preferable to facilitate the speed of service. If you have a web order to pick up, just give us your order number by entering and we can deliver your package to you immediately.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept your reusable sachets or containers to fill them with tea or herbal tea. However, please keep them or write down the names of the products you like as a reference to better guide you in your choices.
Despite all these constraints imposed by the current situation of the Covid-19, our intention is to serve you with joy and let you discover new things about tea. We will remain entirely at your service and we are convinced that we will be able to transmit our endless love for tea to you! We look forward to welcoming you to CHA YI !